Thursday, May 6, 2010

Movie Frenzy

This week was finals week and also a hectic week in the movie world. Our movie is due to be watched tonight but is apperantly unfinished. I edited the movie last week and thought we were finished. We did not have all the clips but I thought it was too late to start over and we should go with the hours of work I did editing it. However, no one in else the group agreed. They decided that the clips should be integrated in. We recieved the needed clips Wednesday, too late for me to do anything with them. Jordan made a valiant late night effort to put our movie together but decided to start over instead of integrate the new with the old. They decided to change from using windows media player to using AVS which is much more difficult. I wish I could have helped more at then end, but my advice went unheard. I had two finals today and was not available as I had to mentor as well. I hope that the film goes over well but we have done all we could do with the time we have been given and our technology woes.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting, joyous may like this http://theamazonrainforeststayclean.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete