Thursday, April 22, 2010

Last Week and This Week In ONE!

Last week was completely uneventful and no work on the film was done so I won't waste your eyes. This week was a little more exciting as we got our film digitized. It took for ever and poor Eric had to put up with everyones impatience. Eric got it done for us and now I can get to work on editing. I am excited about the editing process. I am excited to work on the film and see how I can put it all together. I really want to use effects to inhance what we already have. I like our film and I only want to inhance it. I think the move and lighting is overall pretty good and just want to make a few things sharper and cut things fast to make it more actiony.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you'll find some cool elements to add that will enhance your film! I can't wait to see what you guys do!

    ReplyDelete